Cubemen 1.12 on it’s way…
Cubemen v1.1 has been the most successful Cubemen update so far in terms of new and exciting features and lack of any major bugs, but there are always some, so I have put together a 1.12 update.
Changes/Fixes in the update include:
- Fixed invisible units issue in network games
- Fixed connected players in mayhem lobby sometimes sticking around after you cancel the game.
- Fixed NPC Mages not firing
- Fixed issue when player changes camera view too quickly in game
- Fixed a few levels with broken textures
- Fixed a few levels with incorrect top down camera placement
- Fixed bug when entering password in join private games in Mayhem mode not being forced to uppercase
- Fixed bug where skirmish private games were rejecting some passwords
- Fixed bug where if no player name was set and you joined a game, the game would not be start-able
- Added forced player name entry on join screen if no name is set
- Improved full screen & resolution switching on desktops
- Optimised level geometry to reduce memory requirements and improve performance
The 1.12 update is already live on Steam and has been submitted to Apple for Mac App Store and iOS Store review. Hopefully review wont take too long.
Now, back to work on Cubemen v1.2 !